Welcome to baRUNNER - a website for runners from or linked to the British Airways Athletics Club.
The British Airways Athletics Club is a running club operating as a Section within British Airways Clubs.
Membership is open to employees of British Airways and to non-employees. Most of the events we
take part in are open to employees and non-employees - see the Club-Membership
page for details.
This website details the latest news and announcements relating to
the club, the diary of club and featured non-club events, results,
photographs and other useful information.
Feedback is welcome at any time - use the "Tell Us" / "Website
Feedback" button. Content for this website will be willingly
accepted - in any common formats.
Benefits of Full Club Membership (see the Club-Membership page for conditions
and how to join)
- Entry and use of facilities hired by the club for club evening events -
for instance Cranford Community College changing rooms are currently
provided on Wednesday evenings.
- Entry into the monthly Club In-house Event (CIE),
- these events are usually designed to encourage full
participation by all club members regardless of ability or fitness.
- Entry into the monthly Club Socials,
- with inclusive catering every other month (club funds
- Running colleagues for ad hoc and training runs...
- from the Cranford Community College on Wednesday evenings,
- and Track & Field every Monday,
- and lunchtimes from Waterside (the BA Head Quarters at Harmondsworth).
- Running opportunities covering road running, parkruns, cross-country, team
- Track and field athletics,
- International events,
- Opportunities to organise events or simply assist others doing so,
- Additional opportunities to gain entry into the London Marathon,
- Guilt free access to this website and weekly club digests,
- Two pounds discount from most UK fee entry running events [with UK